That’s where my worry-some thoughts are taking me lately…
What kinds of worries are you having right now?
‘Cause really… I wish I could, all at once:
– Save the world like Wonder Woman;
– Heal sick people in hospitals (and in the streets) like Mother Teresa;
– Aid the elderly through the terminal phase of their life like Dr. Elizabeth Kübler-Ross;
And also, I wish I could:
– Whip up enormous amounts of food for food banks;
– Take away this virus;
– Donate loads of money to people who need it…
But not only am I not equipped to do all that, I’m not experienced, I don’t have millions of dollars (yet…) nor would I thrive doing it all. It’s just my truth. I would feel completely depleted and not aligned with purpose.
What I CAN do, though, is this:
– Help soothe emotional, mental and physical pain for those who want to heal and see the world more positively through difficult times;
– Aid the driven women who feel lost from their purpose and who are ready to live life with more meaning (because I’ve been there) to trust themselves and their ability to live a fulfilling life;
– Coach women through these strange times so they can feel mentally calm, physically healthy and emotionally free to live the ups and downs and still feel like “I’ve got this!”.
Because no good will come of me feeling depleted and lost from purpose, if I try to become someone I’m not while trying to do what I think others think they want me to do (lol – almost like Joey, in Friends, saying: “They don’t know that we know they know we know!”)
Just like multitasking won’t allow you to do any of the many tasks right…
Trying to be someone else you’re not won’t end up serving you (or anyone else) in any positive way.
1 – What worries you right this minute?
2 – What is the truth about it?
3 – What can you really control?
4 – Where (and how) do you desire to focus your energy on, in these strange times?
Enjoy the self-reflection and please feel free to share your answers with me so that I can support you.
With insight and love,
– Claudia-Sam xo